Old School Roleplay
Join our server at " "

Please login the forums to Create a new Thread, Reply or even PM.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Old School Roleplay
Join our server at " "

Please login the forums to Create a new Thread, Reply or even PM.
Old School Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public Broadcasting Policy

Go down

Public Broadcasting Policy Empty Public Broadcasting Policy

Post  Ope Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:49 pm

San Andreas News
Public Broadcasting Policy

By signing the policy form below, you are agreeing that you have read and understood the following public policy registered at San Andreas News (©)
Further breach of these policies will result in legal action taken against subject, to such local authorities may be involved if necessary.

Any member of San Andreas or Tierra Robada having an interview must fill out the following form in order to continue their broadcast.

** BROADCASTING POLICY CAN BE FOUND HERE **

I, [Insert legal name here], agree to the following San Andreas News policy presented above. By signing this agreement, I am taking full necessary actions against myself to which I agree that it wasn't San Andreas News'© fault. I also agree that I have read the policies and understand them fully.

The interview is being held by: [Insert employee name here]

Signed,
[Insert signature/name here]

I, [Insert legal name here], agree to the following San Andreas News policy presented above. By signing this agreement, I am taking full necessary actions against myself to which I agree that it wasn't San Andreas News'© fault. I also agree that I have read the policies and understand them fully.

The interview is being held by: [Insert employee name here]

Signed,
[Insert signature/name here]
By Ope.
Ope
Ope
Sa:News

Back to top Go down