Old School Roleplay
Join our server at " "

Please login the forums to Create a new Thread, Reply or even PM.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Old School Roleplay
Join our server at " "

Please login the forums to Create a new Thread, Reply or even PM.
Old School Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nation of Tierra Robada

2 posters

Go down

The Nation of Tierra Robada Empty The Nation of Tierra Robada

Post  MrKingston Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:13 pm

The Nation of Tierra Robada Tr10
The Nation of Tierra Robada

Ah, yes, it was a stormy night. I was just born, in Tierra Robada.
But, however, when I was born Tierra Robada didn't live in San Andreas.
We were somewhere else, aye, I don't even remember.
So.. I also had a friend with name, Mike. We were the best friends.
Even started calling eachother bro's. He he.
When we both grew up and were about 16, Tierra Robada started moving to San Andreas.
When we arrived, it seemed nice. We were given three little villages or towns, I'm not sure how to call them.
Anyway, first one of them was the Main City - Bayside. That place... beautyful, peaceful - just like in your dreams..
We have a Pier and Docks there. There were some boats, too. The cars for the regular citizens were Jeeps..
They were colored in red and light blue. Those were the colors of Tierra Robada. Ever since we started living there..
After 1 year, we were attacked. By who, you may ask? Well one answer, the damn FBI from Los Santos.
Why? They didn't like us living there probably? I'm not sure, actually! We did nothing, they just attacked us...
So, where was I at the moment? Me and Mike were at Las Barracas.. Oh, yes.
The smallest village of Tierra Robada. It was kind of Mexican and Spanish village, well it was cool in both ways.
I learned the language a little. We had another village El Quabrados, too! It was the place where was the Tierra Robada PD and..
The Tierra Robada Hospital. It was nice. But anyway, while Bayside was being struck by FBIs, me and Mike were just sitting..
In Las Barracas Taco Hut and eating Burritos and Tacos! They were tasty, anyway, atleast we survived..
They started moving further - when they destroyed Bayside. They attacked El Quabrados - but most of our people..
Were already gone at the moment, they all fled. Me and Mike quietly ran back to Bayside and avoided the FBIs on our way.
It was destroyed.. all the stores, the watch tower at the docks... just terrible. What happened next, eh? Well, I took over as the leader of Tierra Robada..
But, I knew they would look for me, so I fled away, to the old Tierra Robada territory. Somewhere outside San Andreas..
Mike stood in Los Santos - staying undercover, so hopefully noone knows that he was in Tierra Robada.
It took years, and then I returned. The tower there was repaired.. the stores were repaired, but empty.
Then I got a call - from Mike. Turned out there was only signal here, in San Andreas. He couldn't reach me back there.
He called me and said that we should meet in Bayside. So, I was there already, and I said.. Okay.
Mike drove to me with a group of his 'associates' that he met. I greeted them all and well.. welcomed them in Tierra Robada.
They joined the Nation and we started rebuilding. Opened the Clothes Store.. Fixed the Tierra Robada PD and Hospital.
Started repairing the houses in Bayside and all the other places. So, that's where we started everything..
The Nation of Tierra Robada will live ... for it is respected or un-respected!
But of course, we want to be peaceful ... as I mentioned earlier.. so, yeah..

Extras :
Mike - Altair in your server.
We both played long ago.. together. ^.^

Anyways, this is a little application of introducing Tierra Robada

MrKingston

Back to top Go down

The Nation of Tierra Robada Empty Re: The Nation of Tierra Robada

Post  Altair Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:43 pm

(( The good ol' days. ))
Altair
Altair
Server Manager